The Storefront Elegance theme is our most popular theme and for good reason. The design is beautifully minimalistic. It uses no images; not even for the cart and twitter icons! These were created using a custom font so that their color matches with the text color you choose from your Theme Options Panel. The theme options panel gives you compete control over your colors, logo and site background and the built in page templates and custom menu integration give you the flexibility to organize and build your shop just the way you want to.
The homepage features the Nivo Slider and you can configure each of the 16 different effects through your theme options panel. You can also utilize the optional carousel to display products, categories, blog posts or even the included carousel custom post type.
The google fonts API gives the theme a unique look. However if you choose not to use them or want to change them, they can be configured to other web-safe fonts from the theme options panel.
The theme comes bundled with 4 different templates for pages: Right Sidebar(default), Left Sidebar, 3 Column and Full Width. Best of all, these templates are also made available for your default products page, single product page, default blog page and single blog pages.
New For WPEC 3.8!
- 7 New effects available for the slider!
- New thickbox effect for all images, including product galleries and blog thumbnails!
- Newly designed product image gallery on single product pages that automatically adjusts to your single image size!
- New product page gridview option!
- The default product page and single product page can be configured to use any of the 4 page templates available with the theme!
- The default blog pages and single blog pages can be configured to use any of the 4 page templates available with the theme!
- New Unified Search feature lets you search products, posts and pages from one place!
- Elegance is now translation ready! All our text now uses WordPress functions and can be accessed using translation plugins like WPML and by creating .mo and .po files!
- Choose to link to the product image or single product page from your gridview images
- New for developers! All shop templates are now included in the theme folder for easy customization!