Storefront Chronology Pro Plugin

Homepage Forums Chronology Theme Storefront Chronology Pro Plugin

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kevin

I activated Storefront Chronology Pro Plugin which activated the Homepage and the slides.

How do I get or add the Latest Products & Featured Products like you see on http://storefrontthemes.com/demo/chronology/

Kevin

What are the shortcodes to add?

Matt
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin…there is a new shortcode button ( a blue tag) in your editor that you can use for this.

Kevin

Matt,

I do not see this. Are you talking about the customize tab? or Appearance/Editor? How do I get it exactly?

I am using the Rocket Dashboard plugin as well. I have gone into the Customize Tab & Appearance/Editor and do not see anything about a shortcode.

The Chronology Pro Plugin I have installed is Version 1.0.1

Matt
    Keymaster

No, when you edit your page, it will appear in the editor icons above the page edit screen…know what I mean? That way it helps you insert the shortcode into your content area.

Kevin

Matt,

I was able to insert the shortcode for latest products. Thanks!

However, how do I insert the Featured Products shortcode like you have on http://storefrontthemes.com/demo/chronology/ I could not find it anywhere.

Matt
    Keymaster

It’s the same shortcode…what I did was I created a special category called “Featured” and put specific products in that. Then I put in that shortcode and made sure to put “featured” as the product category in the shortcode. Make sense?

Kevin

Matt,

Makes sense, I thought it was linked with the star button within Products Tab that allows you to star items to be featured.

Would it be possible to pull from that?

Matt
    Keymaster

It would be possible, but then it would only be useful to have one shortcode on any given page since it would only pull in featured products. The way I did it allows you to show multiple categories on any page… featured, latest, mens, womens, accessories, etc.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.