Matt?

Homepage Forums Instant Theme Matt?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Kathy 6 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Kathy
    Participant

Hey Matt…are you around?

Matt
    Keymaster

Yes of course…looks like my last reply to you was less than 2 days ago…did I miss something?

Kathy
    Participant

Looks like you found my posts 🙂

I sent you a private email asking about combining features from the Elegance theme and the Instant theme. Did you get that?

In a nutshell – what I want to have is the layout of the pages as shown the Elegance theme (left navigation menu and possibly the cart details on the right) https://storefrontthemes.com/demo/elegancecustom/products – but have the Home page of the Instant theme with the Category sliders.

I’d be happy to purchase the Elegance theme too – but want to know if combining it’s features with the Instant theme features is doable?

Matt
    Keymaster

It is doable, but I wouldn’t recommend trying to combine the code. That would just be messy. Rather, I would suggest duplicating the Right Sidebar template file and changing the code to make it a left sidebar and rename the template so it is available as a page template.

If you don’t know how to do this, we could help you out with additional customizations, as we’re about to launch that as an additional services part of Storefront Themes anyway, where you can pay a flat rate and have customizations done.

Kathy
    Participant

OK…thanks, I’ll take you up on that. Let me know what I have to do to have the Instant Theme that I purchased to have a customized left sidebar, like the Elegance theme has. You can email me privately with details if you want.

George

We will be launching a services section for customizations like this, installs, and much more. Should be coming soon. 🙂

Kathy
    Participant

George – do you have an approximate time? We are getting ready to switch to the new theme. I’d like to pay a flat rate and have customizations done.

George

Matt is still getting the details worked out and we are guessing this launch will happen within the next few weeks. It’s definitely something we are doing and just need to get the final touches worked out so everyone has a great experience. In the mean time, let us know what the customizations are and we can see what would be possible to get done for you in time for your launch.

Kathy
    Participant

Thanks George. I will get back with you on this.

Kathy
    Participant

Hi George,

There are 4 posts from me from Feb 11th that are still awaiting a response. Could you or Matt take a look at those and let me know asap please?

Thanks.

George

On it now 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.